Best Harvest & Malila Trading, Saudi Arabia
FMCG Distribution in Saudi Arabia
Best Harvest Trading and Malila Trading Establishment were founded in Saudi Arabia in 1992 and 1995 respectively. Operating exclusively in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, they sell and distribute a substantial range of some of the Kingdom’s popular foods, snacks, beverages and non-food consumer products. Together, they cover virtually the entire market of Saudi Arabia.
Best Harvest is head-quartered in Jeddah and covers the Saudi Western and southern region, while Malila - operating out of Riyadh - looks after the central and eastern region.
Driven by a total commitment to client service, Best Harvest and Malila keep supply chains operating smoothly and cost-effectively. The businesses are focused on increasing market share by broadening their distribution network and wholesale market to target key accounts, retailers and grocery stores.
With independent offices, cold-store warehouses and a fleet of commercial transportation, chilled trucks and vans, they are fully equipped to handle the demands of the expanding market. Albatha is consolidating all its Saudi Arabia operations under one umbrella to provide a more efficient distribution model to our Principals.
- Ditra Sitra, Detergents, Deemah | Touch | Taj
- Elegance Brand (Private Label), Liquid Hand Wash & Wet Wipes
- New Zealand Dairy, Fonterra
- New Al Gayathry, Hi Tea
- Al Areej Oil, Minara | Zaki
- Continental Foods, Frozen sea foods
- Deep Sea Food, Frozen fish products
- Global Food Industries, Frozen foods | Arctic Gold | Al Areesh | Al Ameer
- Global Food Industries, Snacking foods | glen'da | Amara, Biscuits & Wafers
- International Beverage & Filling Industries, Juices & Beverages | STAR
- Lamex Foods, French fries and processed potato products
- Unilever, Indus Valley Rice | Dalda Ghee